Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring -please come

It has been so cold again lately. I am hoping it warms up real soon. Easter will be here soon but it is hard to think about it when it is 40 degrees outside and gray.
Love little blue eggs.
Found this wall hanging at Goodwill for $2.99 and it came with the shelf which I used somewhere else. I gave it a nice cream color paint and weathered it a bit. I love molding but don't have a lot in my house, unfortunately. So I add lots of shelves and details to add charm.
I added this above my cabinets. I hate decorating above cabinets. It is hard to find the right balance. I am really into white lately though. I love whites, tans and creams they are so bright. This weekend I bought bamboo shades for my living area and I love them. I will post pictures real soon.

1 comment:

  1. ADORE the wall hanging! Your kitchen is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...