Monday, March 7, 2011

Pottery Barn inspired wreath

Hello!! I need to take another picture when the sun is not shinning so bright. I am not complaining about sun around here. I saw this in my most recent Pottery Barn catalog and liked it, I think it was $54 I went down stairs and found an old grapevine wreath and some odds and ends of green and recently I picked up some eggs and nests at Target (down the Smith and Hawkin) isle, love that isle!! I came up with this, and I like it!! I made mine a little bigger since I like my wreaths to stand out from the road. Total was $5 for the nests I bought but you could do the same from scratch with some moss and greens for $10, a $4 grapevine wreath and some nests $20 total?

Looking forward to spring!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I was going to make a wreath this year, but ended up just buying one half off at HL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to spring too! Love the wreath! You did a great job!!

    Thanks for your note today. Made me smile!! You're so sweet!! If only I could muster up the courage to just go for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...