Thursday, March 17, 2011

Decorating With Shells

I think shells are probably one of my favorite decorating accessory. I have them all over my house and love them. I love the beach and they bring such a relaxing element to any room. I really like using natural products throughout my house. The kids really like them too and many of them are from our family vacations which is so nice to incorporate into our home. TJ Maxx has a great selection of shells right now and of course my favorite store below has the best shells. They are not cheap go figure but they have beautiful shells you can buy by the bag.




Most of these pictures are from Pottery Barn. They know how to do it. Love this lamp, it is awesome. I am really into the coastal cottage decor lately, I just love how fresh and happy it makes me. Stay tuned for a decorating style quiz and pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!! We love to decorate with shells since we live 20 minutes from the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is at the beach, so of course I looove this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shells! They are so pretty and unique. Perfect for decorating with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...