Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I love white dishes

I love white dishes. I love that they can be dressed up or down and can be incorporated with any season. I have been looking for some new ones and I came across these at Meijer. Lately Meijer has had some really cute things. Thanks to Target I think many other big stores are trying to carry unique home decor items. I saw this box of dishes that was huge the other day and passed it up it was on clearance from $70 to $35. The box was so big I didn't have time to find someone. Today I went back hoping they were still there and they were. I mustered up enough strength to lift the box into my cart, let's just say it was really heavy I about dropped it. When I went to check out guess how much I got all these dished for?
$17.50 I think there are 65 pieces plus a big serving bowl, big tray and a cream and sugar container. It seems well made too and is oven, dish and microwave safe.
I love good deals.



Now I have enough for more dishes on the wall. I love that look. I have to be careful though I tend to overdo something I really like. I think I have plates hanging in everyroom.
You never know when you will need a plate in the bathroom,lol.

4 comments:

  1. i also adore white dishes, so fresh and simplistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! What a great deal though!! Those are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a find! I would love to find something like that... I *love* white dishes! Love the pitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some of these dishes Katie!! I love the embossed fleur de lis pattern on them! I found 10 dinner plates and 10 dessert plates at a thrift store just a few weeks ago! I wish I had known they were from Meijer, I could have gotten the whole set!!

    Hope you are doing well! We have both been really sick for the past couple of weeks. UGGGG!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...