Saturday, February 19, 2011

Diorama Project

Second grade has been a great year for Jaden so far. He really likes his teacher who is tough but also fun. This year his reading has really taken off and I am so proud of him. His latest project was to make a diorama of the grasslands. Each student was assigned a different habitat. I helped him think of some ideas but he did the whole things himself. I am glad his teacher made the kids do it not the parents. I wanted to help him but I think it taught him to have a lot more pride in his work but completing it by himself.


The next project is a scrapbook on Ben Franklin. Let the projects begin.

3 comments:

  1. He did an outstanding job! I really love it! Kaish only has about 3 projects a year. I always remember having so many more when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! It looks fantastic... great job Jaden! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...