Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bamboo blinds and blogging fun

I really like this look. It has a simple yet elegant look with curtains. I always liked plantation shutters but I am at the point now that it would be foolish to spend the money on those in a house that we probably won't be at for a long time. They are so pretty though. These are far less and might look really good in my living room.
Found this picture on the Internet with the look I want to go for,love this.
Blog reading is so much fun! It is like pulling out my favorite book or magazine everyday. I love to look around at them and get so many ideas. I feel encouraged reading about mothering, parenting, loving God, friendship, home, decorating etc...
I can't believe the number of blogs out there now. Every time I look around I find another one that I like that goes into my favorites. So thank you all for blogging It is one of my favorite relaxing activities to do during nap time. Thanks for stopping by my blog today (:
Feel free to leave a comment so I can visit your blog too!!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so pretty! I wish you lived near me so you could come over and be my interior designer. Ha! I love blogging too....it's so inspirational and I truly think it makes me a better me! :) Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bamboo blinds! We had plantation blinds in our house in OH and I loved them!! I am sure you can make any look work in your house!! I LOVE reading your blog and thanks for reading mine :) Us Ohio girls must stick together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had plantation blinds in our last house and I miss them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...