Monday, December 6, 2010

Gingerbread House

Every year we build one of these fun Gingerbread houses. The picture is sure cute, Jaden kept asking me why ours didn't look like the picture. I told him an artist created the one on the box. It was fun, it is always fun. A bit messy but the kids loved it.
Lauren sneaking candy
Oh I added this, I thought it was cute. This was the first day it is snowed this season. The kids were so excited.
Jaden, lol

Looks just like the box!! I love this one so much better. I love my kids art projects. Seriously the stuff my kids bring home from school is so impressive. Kids art work is so beautiful and unique. Someday when our basement is finished I am going to frame some of my favorite drawings. Each of my kids has a different art style. Nothing makes me happier then seeing smiley faces on my kids stick figures.

3 comments:

  1. HI KATIE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHILDREN HAD A GREAT TIME AND THEIR GINGERBREAD HOUSE IS DARLING !!
    YOUR PAST POST OF YOUR HOME ARE LOVELY !!
    I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON !
    HUGS
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun!!! looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering if we should attempt to make one of these this year or not! (The baby would prob not let us finish!)Love the one you guys made-very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...