Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dec 1st already

I wanted to show you all a few outside pictures. Taking pictures at night is really difficult. I know that my camera in the new version has some sort of dark lighting feature that I wish mine had. So I tried the best I could. I will need to take a day picture, but this year we put wreaths on all the windows. I would love candles in each window but Lauren would be up all night if I left a light up there. I could just see her plugging it in herself which could be really bad, maybe next year.
Notice Champ in the window. He sure is cute but having a dog is like having another child!
There is my DrewB in the window now.

dining room

I broke down and bought this initial wreath from Ballard's. They are really cute! They had them on sale for a limited time and I know a few days ago they had free shipping which I missed out on, darn.
Tomorrow I will add my tree pictures. I can't believe it is Dec 1st already. I need to get out and get some shopping done. I have had some major cabin fever though with the kids being sick. One gets sick, then the other, then the other, and then it came back again to Drew sunday. I want to be thankful though. I remind myself that this is just a virus and life could be so much worse. Hopefully we will be in the clear soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful Katie!!! I need to get in gear!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks beautiful!!!! :) I love decorating for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!!! Looks like something from the movies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...