Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall pictures of the kids

I took these a few weeks ago. Drew really needed a hair cut but the leaves were really pretty and I didn't want to miss it. They are sure growing up. What personalities they all have! I have some family pictures to post too. Using the timer was like a Funniest Home Videos clip. Since I was the photographer (I work cheap). I set up the tri-pod and had to run into the pictures. The kids were arguing and crabby, but when I said smile, they smiled.
Kids with Daddy

My new header of my blog! My friend Jill gave me a little update. Thanks Jill!!








3 comments:

  1. I love your pics!! You do a great job! I also love your new blog layout! I hope your family has a very blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You have such cute kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my ... I LOVE the photos! They really came out terrific and so lovely! We just took some family portraits and I can't wait to see them in a week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...