Monday, November 29, 2010

Easy Pottery Barn Copycat Idea

I saw this wreath below last year at Pottery Barn. It is beautiful but not worth the cost. I think it was over $70. I saw a few Bloggers last year that made the copycat so I joined in. This was super easy. All you need is a green wreath I bought mine at Hobby Lobby for $7. I already had red and silver bulbs bought at Target on Clearance last year. You use floral wire to go through the hole of the bulbs and just attach to the back of the wreath. The wreath cost me under $10 and I really like it. It stands out on my black front door.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to Cleveland to be with family and Friday we put up all the decorations. Sat morning Drew got sick (really sick) and thankfully it only lasted 24 hrs. Since all my kids have had some bug the last week or so we should be in good shape for a while.
Can't wait to post some decorating pictures!! I had a lot of fun this year! My tree looks similar every year but I always do something a little different.

2 comments:

  1. It looks *gorgeous* against your black door. Love it... great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous job! thanks for visiting today! your family is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...