Monday, November 8, 2010

Cute Shoes



Aren't these the cutest little shoes? I bought them for her when we were at Disney. I am taking a picture of them because she is so rough on shoes. The sequence is already coming off on the first layer. I wish they had these in my size. Dressing a girl is so fun!
It is amazing how girls need so many more shoes then boys. Lauren has different shoes to match different outfits where as my boys have tennis shoes and they seem to work with everything.
I hope these last a month or so, lol. At least I have a picture of these darling things!

2 comments:

  1. I love them so much Katie. They are perfect shoes. I love little girls. I pray for one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...