Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Topiaries






I love Pumpkin topiaries! I love all topiaries to begin with but these are all so cute. I made one last night, but I think I am going to leave it in the house since my porch is already full. I need a big covered porch someday to put all my decorations. You can do a lot more with a covered porch since the weather doesn't ruin everything. You have a lot more options. I will add mine soon. Last night Lauren and I had time to decorate. She just plaid in the hose actually (: The boys went to the football game. We also went on a bike ride. This time of year is just so beautiful and inviting. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Me too... me too! Love me some pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hit the pumpkin patch!!! I made pumpkin topiaries a few years ago...maybe I'll do it again this year! Thanks for the inpspiration!!

    Hope all is well Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous ideas, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...