Saturday, October 23, 2010

Disney part 3

The last night we we went to the fireworks. A few people told us they were really good. They were great!! Tinker bell goes down a zip line from the top of the castle at the beginning of the show, so cool. It really was magical. I just sat there and felt so blessed to be there with my family. I have always wanted to go to Disney and for some odd reason it makes you feel like your a little kid again when you are there. It was so magical taking it all in with my family.


Before the fireworks there was a electrical parade with lots of lights. Very cool.



This was the kids last picture in front of the castle.
Lauren was a good little girl most of the time.
We loved Downtown Disney. There is a bunch of neat little shops. It has a great atmosphere and awesome places to eat.
We did a lot of walking.
Drew loved the American Idol Experience. It is at Hollywood Studios. They have a stage that looks like the real American Idol stage where you can vote for contestants.
I think this is the only family picture we have of all of us.





This is one of my favorite ones of the kids!!
Since we have been home we have ate out a couple times and Lauren keeps saying "Where's Mickey, Where's Goofy."
Isn't this shirt so cute? My friend Kristin made it for her. Kristin
is such a sweet sweet friend. She has actually made a few shirts for Lauren and bows.
We were on the Monorail here. Disney was so awesome, I can't tell you all enough how fun it was. Towards the end though we were all worn out. When we got to the Orlando airport we had to go through all the TSA screening. Rob said a few of those people didn't make the cut to work at Disney, lol. We also ran into someone from our church in Fl and they knew Jaden. Go figure. The plane home was almost all Columbus people. Everyone was tired and anxious to get home. We had a big delay and had to switch planes due to a bird flying into one of the side propellers. It took a while but it was so nice to be home. I might have a few more pictures later in the next week or so but wanted to end here for now. Halloween is coming up so I want to post a few of my fall things and the kids at the pumpkin patch. Have a great sat night!!

2 comments:

  1. That just looks like so much fun!! I'm glad y'all had such a great time! I love those pictures! You are so sweet to me too......I'm so glad Lauren got to wear her shirts and it is so fun to see them on her!! She is such a beautiful little girl! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have such a beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...