Thursday, September 16, 2010

Madelyn Elizabeth

Pause my music below and press play here.

This last Monday I was honored to attend little Madelyn Elizabeth's memorial service. I can't tell you all what a impact this made for so many. To often life seems so disposable. That just because a baby is early that for some reason our society does not think about this child as a life. No matter how small a life is a life. My heart breaks for Danielle and Mark's loss. I am so proud of her parents and how they respected her little life. Although her life was short her impact was great. Danielle told me that She loved her so much and was so proud to be her mom that she would do it all over again even with this outcome. To hear something like that just took me to my knees. Both Parents spoke and were so courageous. They shared their faith and God was glorified even in their tragedy. It was so touching and made a lasting impression on each person who was there. Danielle shared in her tears that God was the same God that was there when they heard each of their children's heartbeats for the first times. Just because their circumstances changed God is still the same. So in this season of sadness they honored the Lord and they are using this for His Glory. One day there will be no more pain or suffering there will be a day.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful video. How incredibly courageous to be able to stand up and share their faith in the midst of their tragedy. God's love is so powerful. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL video. I love the pictures of her precious little hands and feet. God bless that family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a testimony this family has.
    I cried for their loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...