Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaden

My oldest baby turned 8 on sat. Time is going so fast like everyone said it would once they hit the school years. Jaden is a remarkable kid. In a given week I will hear from someone how he helped someone, that he was polite or that he is a great kid. Rob and I are so proud of him. He teaches us to better Christians through his faith. He defiantly has a call in his life for some sort of ministry. Some of his greatest joy is talking about God, and reading his word. He is like a sponge and really does know the bible. He is a very giving child and does not act spoiled. He is grateful for what he has and seems wise beyond his years. He is a our little leader and I could not ask for a better son. He is the first to make my dream a reality being a mother.
We love you Jaden!
He loves his sister! Even though she destroys his Lego's and goes in his room and makes a mess. He does get aggravated but he loves her.
Jaden is so funny he talks about hunting but then we showed him a video on YouTube about how you have to take care of a deer after you kill it he decided that he would rather just shoot targets. I don't blame him.
Drew his best buddy hugging him. They are so funny together. They are so close!!!
My parents came for the weekend and we went to the indoor water park, I have a few pictures to share soon. Today we went to the Mexican restaurant and they sang to him. Over the weekend I got the flu so I had to get through for the kids. There birthday weekend is a big deal in our house so I am feeling a little better. Seeing them happy makes me feel better. We still had a great time. More pictures to come.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Jaden!! Looks like a wonderful celebration. Love the photos! Hope you are feeling better SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Jaden! What a special kid! Can't wait to see what God has in store for him!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jaden! Hope you're feeling better soon Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Katie! You are such a great mommy! Pulling thru for the kids!

    Happy Birthday to Jaden. I have watched him grow for the past two years. I can not believe how he has grown. So sweet. And you are not kidding the years FLY!

    I agree with so much you said about photoshop. It makes me sad when people photoshop things to death. Like, I am not crazy about when people make the eyes insanely pop. I don't ever touch the eyes. Let them be as God made them : ) I know there are ways to make eyelashes longer and yadda yadda yadda but I think that we are just adding to the whole 'PERFECTION' thing when we do that so I don't!

    I miss you. I am glad you are still my blogging friend. Your comment made my day. Thank you so much for leaving it for Photowannabe. I think she has a beautiful testimony for Jesus. I wouldn't care if I got one comment all week as long as my intervewees get comments. I think they are so brave for sharing. Sorry for this book!

    Much love, Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...