Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A fun fall decoration

fun fall decoration. Anyone can do this one. Pottery Barn had a much bigger version of this one that I modified. You can use any container, backyard sticks, floral foam, a few pumpkins from Hobby Lobby, a little floral grass, and some crows that I got from Jo Anne's.
I had to use 3!!
Fall is so fun, I love the colors and the feeling. I love the chill in the air that is crisp but not cold. Lately it has been like summer again here though. Talk to you all soon..

3 comments:

  1. HI KATIE DON'T YOU JUST LOVE FALL !
    ALL YOUR FALL DECORATIONS LOOK GREAT
    ENJOY YOUR DAY !
    WARMLY
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pumpkins, Katie! I pulled out my fall decor even though it's 93 and sunny here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...