Friday, September 3, 2010

Drew starts school

Drew started his first day of Kindergarten yesterday. He was so excited and came home with lots to tell me. He was actually excited to get up this morning which is not Drew like. He loves the bus I think that is his favorite thing. He is such a sweet guy. I am sure his teacher will love all his hugs!






I cried when he started to get on the bus. As I saw both boys get on together and drive off it just made me realize how fast time is going (then more crying). It is true what people say when they start school it goes so fast. I am so thankful to be able to be with them in the morning and be with them when they get home. I am happy for the kids to enjoy some Independence and fun. They need a schedule and it is nice to be refreshed for them since I have a little more time to get things done.
He turned around and posed. So cute!! I am so proud of my kids. I know all mothers are and they should be. I love my kids hearts they really do seem to have loving hearts. All I can ask for is for them to try their best and have good character. Next week Lauren starts! Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! I hope they will have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is in school! I'm so glad Easton is still home with me. When he goes to school I will be so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, he is too cute! Love the mohawk! He seemed super excited to go to school! Hooray for great starts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO cute! I love that he posed for you on the bus steps! Aww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie-pie! Love his hair. Happy 1st day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...