Friday, August 27, 2010

What Lies Beneath House

This is a real toss up because the What Lies Beneath house is awesome too. I really like brick style colonials but this house is probably my other favorite style. This is a Nantucket style house, could fit on a beach easily or Lake. The house is so beautiful it is scary. That is the whole idea I suppose if you have seen the movie. I haven't seen the movie in a long time but I am going to rent it because I just want to look at the house.
I could go for this. I am not much of a lake swimmer but it would be nice to have for fishing and of course photography.
I love the Pergola thing, I want one of those someday.

I love white and dark wood together.

Love the built in shelves and molding.
What other movie houses are really neat. If you have another one with neat interior let me know. I want to watch more...I actually just print these off for the dream book (my book of ideas) A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

  1. Scary movie, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED that house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty house! I love your idea of a dream book of ideas... that is so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...