Thursday, August 5, 2010

Michelle's House

Welcome to Michelle and Dave's House. This is the home of my moms best friend. I have always loved this house and spent many days hanging around here when I was really young. This past weekend we went up to the Cleveland area for her daughters baby shower. I told Michelle that I was going to be profiling her house on my blog since I though you all would love it as much as me. Michelle has great taste if I do say so myself. I would say her and I have similar taste (see what I mean great taste, lol) It is what I call Coastal, Cottage, Classic. Kind of like Pottery Barn meets Ballard with a more personal feel. The home is on a corner lot with a garage on the side. The driveway is cobblestone and as you can see there are bricks leading to the front entrance oh so charming. This house screams charm. A lot of it has been added but this a perfect example of a house with good bones. Michelle's husband Dave has done most of the handy work. He is extremely handy and talented and also has an eye. The home has tons of crown molding, bead board, custom details,bead board ceilings and a flower garden. So here are some highlights. Let the tour begin...
front entrance
This is to the right when you walk in the foyer. She loves the beach like me and has lots of beachy details throughout the house. I love the starfish above the windows.
This is the main sitting area. I love her couch I want one of those sectionals with the spot where you can lounge it looks so comfortable.
Neat guest bath with bead board,and build in shelf
Master bath
Michelle's husband Dave once again has impressed. Look at this old window placed between the dressing area and bathroom. I love it!!
Michelle is a teacher and loves to read, look at this build in bookcase. I love this!! I wonder if Dave did this too? Hi mom and Jaden.
Isn't this a neat sitting area. Love the beach print and all the natural plants and shells she uses.
Love the molding!!
There was a baby shower going on so hard to take shots without people.
The outside is some of my favorite parts of the house. I love the way the house looks from the back and I love the flower garden.

Love the Pergola and the bigger one in the next picture. Dave did those too, look how neat these bricks look in the backyard too!!
Love White Picket Fences!!
This is right off the kitchen, beautiful deck and another pergola
I hope you enjoyed the tour. There was a lot of people over but I wanted to share this beautiful home with you all. Michelle and Dave are very nice people so thanks again for letting me show your home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...