Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I love this movie house..

Those of you who love it too won't have to guess long.
Something's Gotta Give!!
It was on the other day and although it is a good cute funny movie I could not help myself from daydreaming about the decor in the house. It was about as perfect as it comes. Bead board, molding, wainscoting, built in bookshelves, neat windows, dark wood floors..Very classic with a coastal twist.


I love this kitchen!!
This dining room with the white hutch and dishes is to much!! I love it!
It is much to late so I better rest I just wanted to post these while I had the house in my mind. I will post some pictures from the movie What Lies Beneath Next..I love movie houses!!

3 comments:

  1. I COULD MOVE RIGHT IN KATE !!
    WOW THAT KITCHEN IS HUGE , LOVE IT !
    ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL DAY !
    SEE YOU SOON !
    HUGS
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great movie house! And don't forget Father of the Bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be a decorator for movies!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...