Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st day of school Jaden



Jaden's first day of 2nd grade was yesterday. I am so proud of my little man. I can't believe he is going to be 8 soon. It seems like yesterday that him and I were going shopping at the store and he was sitting in the front of the buggy (sniff sniff) We met his teacher last week and she seems very nice and organized.
I took a bunch of pictures before school. I have a few more to share of Lauren that are cute but I love some of these.












And he is off ): I actually am really happy for him. He enjoys learning and meeting new friends.
Drew starts on Thursday and Lauren next week. New milestones!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... what great photos!! I love how he turned back with a wave! SO sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all of the photos. They are all growing up so fast! One day, I'll be writing on here about how they're all going to college. *tear* LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...