Wednesday, July 21, 2010

VBS week

Hi Everyone!! This week is VBS at our church. It has been great! The best one I have ever been part of. I am so impressed by all the behind the scenes people that have put this all together. Were doing the Saddleback Ranch theme, our band is the real deal. Usually these things are sang with a CD our band is playing the music. The kids love it!!! I am teaching the 1st grade (going into second) so far it has been really fun. We go from 6-9 so needless to say when I get home I am tired. My kids are having a blast even Lauren has a little program to go to. Be back soon, but I need a little break!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Katie! Have fun teaching. I wish our church had VBS, but we're just too small right now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...