Thursday, July 1, 2010

Nicholas Sparks


I am so into these books lately. I can't put them down. When I finish one I want to read another. That is a sign of a good author in my opinion. I read the Notebook a long time ago and loved the movie. Then I saw the Movie Dear John and loved that. I decided I wanted to read a lot this summer. When the kids play I can take a few moments to read some good summer reads. I love the beach so much and most of his book take place in small towns at the beach, you can't go wrong there. The stories are written not about love that fads but true love that lasts a lifetime. The emotions are very real in the books and the way he writes it just pulls at your heart. If your a woman you will love these books!!! I think he has 17 different books out. Any of them could become movies, many of them have already.
This is a tear jerker but it is how true love should be.
I just finished this and typical of Sparks there are lots of twists especially at the end. This book was really good. I keep looking at thrift stores to find more. I just bought Dear John since it i newer but I found another "The Rescue" at Goodwill for 99cents. Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

  1. I met Nicholas Sparks four years ago at a book signing. He's such a nice guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. God
    2. Family
    3. My Church
    4. Nicholas Sparks

    For sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the Notebook and loved it, but I haven't read any of his books. I usually don't like fiction books, but I might have to read some of his!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to get this book, have not heard of Nicholas Sparks, but then again all I have read lately is "college" books.... is this a series or it doesn't matter which one you read first? Oh, give the children a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Nicholas Sparks and have read and own a ton of his books--I hate how the movies change the endings from the books. I know sometimes the endings are sad, but I love the reality to them and gosh, they just tug at my heart!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...