Monday, June 21, 2010

Pottery Barn Fun!!

I love Pottery Barn!! I had birthday money so I figured I would buy something that I liked. Some fun new accessories. I am loving PB a lot lately. When we were in there last time I loved so much. I love my french inspired things but I also like beachy relaxed looks as well. It is a great style since it seems to go with so much and seems casual enough for families with kids. The only down side is the price. Some of the accessories are not to bad, the quality is really good.
I bought these hurricanes. One was actually from HomeGoods and the Other PB. Then I bought the neat shells. They were not cheap but they were also not cheap shells. They were worth it so many neat styles and so different. I also got the neat sand, it's like little rocks.

I later added two battery operated candles that I got from TJ Maxx. They are so cool, they even came with a remote. So you can turn them on and off easy and don't have to worry about leaving them on. I love accessories, so fun. I love making little displays with natural elements. Is so fun to bring nature in your home.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love touches of nature in the home! I have not seen a battery operated candle... with a remote! That is so cool. I wish mine had a remote! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love Pottery Barn! We're going to Cincy to Ikea on Sunday, so we'll probably make a pit stop at the PB Outlet!! Love your shells and hurricanes!! Remote control candles....who would've thunk it?

    xo

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hurricanes and the shells. It makes a great summer display.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the joy of pottery barn and seashells. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you a bit better. This simply looks like a great place to get drenched in God's goodness.

    Splashing,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,

    Oh girl, I LOVE Pottery Barn. Looks like you scored some good buys. Your home is so beautiful and cozy looking.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love PB!!! We happened to find one (how could I not have known?) when we visited Ella's birth family last weekend. HEAVEN. I got her some brown babies at the PBKs and a Christmas ornament for our tree (a vintage tin star) for $2. Success!!!!

    (PLEASE post your seashell picture directions soon!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...