Monday, June 7, 2010

Last week fun

Me and my sweetie
My parents
My parents took us all to Olive Garden probably my favorite restaurants.

The kids and me, The boys are looking so old in these pictures. At church on Sunday they were showing all the pictures of the grads and it made me cry. They had baby pictures to school age to middle school to high school. It won't be long and I will be looking at my kids. Life sure does go fast. I felt like I used to have 3 small kids and now I feel like I am not the mom anymore with all the babies. They are getting so big and mature.
The boys put on every candle in the whole box and it still was not enough. lol
Mom and me, my best friend (: Love you mom thanks for the great birthday. Isn't my mom so pretty, I hope I get her genes and look as good as her at her age. She is the nicest person you would ever know.
My dad had someone take this with his Droid phone so not the best picture but you get the idea. We saw Shrek in 3-D. It was a great night we had. Rob got me another massage and some other things. Then on sat Rob and I went out and celebrated at Easton (outdoor mall area that is so neat) and we did some more shopping. He took me to P.F. Changs my other favorite restaurant. It was so nice to have that one on one time together.
Thanks so much for all the face book messages and e-mails. I feel like God has blessed me with so much. I have a wonderful family and on top of that he blessed me with very special friends in my life. Thank you, it blessed my heart!!

4 comments:

  1. The pics are great of all of you! Looks like you had a great birthday!

    PS- if you still lived here I would have you over on the deck!! Thanks for all the great comments always, you are so sweet!! You are very talented yourself!!! Isn't it so much fun and can be such a good stress reliever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had a great Birthday! The kids are getting so big. Look at Miss Lauren! I remember when I first starting reading your blog she was still so little. I love Olive Garden too and I'm so excited we're finally getting one here in our town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair! You look great! Glad you had a good birthday you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I love PF Chang's!! My fave!! and BTW, you got your Mom's genes--you guys are a couple of cuties!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...