Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun shell project

This is the before, I have had this picture for a long time. It is not really my style at all but it's really big and fills a wall. I do like the frame. I saw something recently with a large white frame that was huge and was a impact piece but it was $300. So I decided to make this. Another shell picture. I love shells and all things ocean so I thought it would be a good choice to use one of my favorite things, shells.
I really like it. It fills the wall and is light and interesting.
Like it?

7 comments:

  1. WOW KATIE YOUR SHELL PICTURE TURNED OUT GREAT !!!
    HAVE A NICE WEEK :)
    WARMLY
    JANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a total difference the shells make! You should post your directions on how you made it. I have tons of shells and don't have the heart to toss them yet I don't know what to do with them. Help a sister out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I'm keeping this idea in mind if we ever get to a beach again... maybe someday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding?? love it! so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...