Saturday, May 15, 2010

Two nice wicker chairs

I went Junking last week with friends it was so much fun. I have wanted two wicker chairs for some extra seating and I found some. I actually found them on Craigslist and the lady never contacted me back and then I saw them at the sale and they were on the porch. They are really nice chairs, they look Pier 1 ish and seem sturdy and big. I got both chairs for $50, you can see the before pictures, they needed some help, but that was a deal considering they are much more then that normally. I bought some chair pads and presto chango. I love porches, decks, sitting areas. So fun to decorate.
Enjoy your Saturday friends (:

5 comments:

  1. I love them! I wish I had time to go with friends on Saturday! I am sure I could find some really good deals! Today, my mother said do you want "ma's" old cake pan, HA, Really? Did she really need to ask? This cake pan they do not make anymore, it is atleast 40 years old! Of course I wanted it! LOL You did real well on your chairs....these fit so well on the patio! :) I have to admit I am a little jealous, I wish I had your gift in decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saleing was soooo much fun! We must go again sometime soon!

    The chairs look awesome! Yay!!

    You did a great job on this transformation!!

    See you soon!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish I could think to do stuff like that! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I TOTALLY thought about you this weekend when I saw an old wooden desk that needed some TLC. If I didn't have 800 other projects going on right now, I might have just come home with it!

    oh, and when you say "junking" do you mean going to garage sales? Is there some other thing I'm missing out on?? *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...