Friday, May 14, 2010

Gift for Jaden's teacher

This is my first time ever doing something like this. I have always loved to draw frogs, so I thought it would be fun. Jaden's teacher loves frogs, she has them all over her room. I think it turned our pretty cute. Jaden had a really neat frog book I was going to use for reference and it disappeared before I started the project.. I tore through the whole house not to find it. So we just made this up together.
The kids and my favorite frog, the tongue getting the fly.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job, Katie! You are so creative! I am awful at drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on FB and I was like, did Katie paint that herself?!! WOW!!!! That is amazing! You don't even want to know what mine would've turned out like if I had tried one. Haha!! I just know his teacher will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! That's awesome!!!! I'm sure she will adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute and so creative! Great job, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... it is adorable! She is going to love it. What a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is awesome! What a great job you did! Now I wish I was his teacher...LOL I have missed reading your blog (trying to complete this school year and my classes at college). I will try to stay up to date for now on. Also, I love your kitchen's, my fav is the ol' western kitches that are in the log homes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...