Monday, May 10, 2010

Can a girl dream....

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!! You all are so special. It is such a neat day but also very hard for people who know longer have their mother, lost a child, or can not have a child. Also for birth mother's who have placed a child. Your all thought on this special day and I hope for many of you it was a day of peace and happiness.
I love finding houses and inspiration pictures on the Internet, how fun is it really? I love to dream about decorating a room, gardening on the outside, and decide on the setting. Or possibly sitting on the front porch drinking tea and reading a good book or magazine. I have a dream book that I have many pictures in. Maybe I will have some of these things some day, maybe I won't. That is okay I just enjoy the charm and the ideas. I always tell Rob in heaven I will have it , next to all the people I love that is.





I love molding and woodwork, built In's you name it. How beautiful is this?

Have a great Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Mother's Day, Katie!!

    I dream of a house with big steps that go up like that one picture, with a wrap around porch that I can sit out on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -- how awesome are those houses?? Man - if only... haha

    Happy Mothers Day (one day late..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know why you love those houses(besides the fact that they are beautiful)....because they have big front porches! you want nothing more than to get one of those houses, invite me to come live with you and have me and you drink ice tea on the porch every morning and talk.....hey, and girl can dream can't she?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl can! I want a wrap around porch too! Love your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    we're from Scotland, but are just back from a holiday in the US. We spent our last evening there 'out on the porch' with our friends, watching the sun go down and having great fellowship. Great memories!
    Seeing as it's Mother's Day in the States, I thought I'd just tell you: we have been blessed with 2 boys and 2 girls. BOTH our girls were born on Mother's Day (we have ours in March in the UK). What Mother's Day presents!! Not once, but twice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...