Monday, April 19, 2010

Pray for Drew

Please pray for Drew. Tomorrow he is getting his tonsils and adenoids out. He has been a bad sleeper for a long time and snores. I took him in to the ENT a couple months ago and his right tonsil is so big he can barley breathe from that side. I have been pretty calm the last week. I owe that to prayer. I have a lot of anxiety that comes from Dr's and surgery. Since Drew had a major surgery at 5 mo I am paralyzed by fear every time we go to the Dr. Mostly in fear that I am going to get bad news. It was such a shock when he was a little man that I have such fear for the worst. I know, not a fun way to live. I am getting better with time and my anxiety comes and goes. I don't want to ever be in that case again but I am thankful to God for seeing us all through that time and making me a more empathetic and stronger Christan though it. I am trusting Him in all ways!! So this week I have been very good so thank you for praying friends. Pray for Dr. and nurses tomorrow for them to be alert and for Drew to have a quick recovery without a lot of pain. Thanks so much in advance. I will update soon.
He is the sweetest most gentle ladies man you have ever seen(: He loves hugs and kisses and telling the ladies how pretty they are.

8 comments:

  1. Drew is in my prayers for a quick recovery.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be praying and I know what it's like to have that fear, but God will be carrying you through every step of the way. I know Drew will be just fine. Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for Drew and peace for mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... poor guy! Definitely praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of all of you! I'm sure Drew will be just fine!

    Hugs,

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for a quick recovery. Both boys have had tubes and now this week Isaac gets his adenoids checked out. They were enlarged last time and he keeps snoring louder and louder so I want to have them checked. I hope he's feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...