Thursday, April 1, 2010

Her words are so true

I love our new church so much!! In Aug we are going to see her Miss Beth Moore, can't wait. Not only is she one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen she has the heart to go with it. I went to bible study last night and I am coming into the tail end of it but it is her Breaking Free Study. She was talking about when you say "Jesus I love you" that he already said "I loved you first." That when you think it that He already thought it. The way she talks is so real and so raw. I love her transparency. She also shared that when she was traveling home in a cab from a speaking engagement that she saw a beautiful sunset. The kind with rays of sun shinning through the clouds with all the beautiful colors. She felt so amazed with it and just thought it was breathtaking. If you have ever seen her talk live or though her videos she is so passionate. I love that about her!!! So when she describes things she paints a great picture how she feels. She said as they turned the corner to her subdivision the sun looked like it was directly on top of her neighborhood for everyone to enjoy. She was so overcome by emotion when she got in her house she said to God crying out. "Why are you so good to me?" I sat there and a tear rolled from my eye. Some days we feel so in the pit like everything is going wrong and this and that and life. Then when God comes in a real way or sends someone to love you or sends encouragement or sends you a sunset. Then you realize He is always the same and He always loves us so much more then we deserve.

5 comments:

  1. Love the thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true, Katie! In those moments when God speaks to me and totally confirms that He's been right here beside me the whole time, it just moves me to tears, because it is then that I realize how silly it was for me to ever think that He had left. Beth Moore is from Houston.....I should try to go to her bible studies here sometime. I bet that would be amazing! I am still reading her book. I got sidetracked into reading a different book, but I will finish hers up before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got her latest book, but haven't started it yet. I would love to do one of her studies, and even see her live. I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is physically beautiful, but when someone is so compassionate and lives every moment for the Lord, you 'feel' it through their words! Isn't it a blessing and God given talent? So touched by your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...