Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jaden's black eye

This was actually a week later I forgot to take a picture the first few days. It looks so much better even now. Last week he woke up crying in the middle of the night which he never does. I went in his room and he was on the floor just sobbing. So I thought he was having a bad dream. I just picked him up and put him back in bed and gave him a hug. Much to our surprise the next morning which was sat he could barely open his eye it was so swollen. I immediately knew it was from the previous night. I felt like mom of the year at that moment. We put ice on it which helped and now over a week later it is gone. He apparently fell out of his bed and hit somewhere. He has a million books on his night stand and floor and he scraped them all. Rob kept telling him to tell people that he wrestled a bear. I took him to his 7 yr check that same week. I just loved going in with my kid having a black eye. His Dr. didn't think a thing, thank goodness (:
Looking better!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Jaden. I bet that hurt when he fell out of his bed. But, little boys will have a black eye or two just cause they are little boys...lol.

    Hope you are having a great day.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy!! He must've really fell out of bed and hit it hard :( Glad he's all better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch... poor guy! The Dr probably sees lots of stuff like that with boys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...