Friday, March 19, 2010

Garden Bunny

Is anyone else having problems loading pictures on Blogger? They used to go right to the center but lately they won't move and they keep going to the left of my screen. I finally found a big bunny to put in my yard. He is so heavy it is unreal. The things probably weighs 70# I bought him at HomeGoods. That is one of my favorite stores ever I think. What a selection and such great prices!!! Hope everyone has a been having beautiful weather, we sure have. Since the weather has been so nice we have been outside a lot therefore I am way behind on all my house work. Oh well, it will be here when I come back in. I am trying to keep a good balance between loving a clean home and realizing that my kids want me to go outside and play and that a clean house is not that important. I love that saying "A clean house is a wasted life" Funny, I tell myself that one when I feel lazy or would rather do something else. I just have to tell myself it isn't dirty just messy. The satisfaction I get from the clean house is only for about 1hr after I am done anyway. Have a great weekend everyone!!

8 comments:

  1. love your cute bunny! Perfect for Spring and Easter!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the clean house thing...my favorite saying when someone comes over and the house is a little messy, "Welcome to our home, we live in it!!"
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunny!! Definitely if I tried keeping this house spotless, I would waste my whole life doing it! It only lasts about 1 day and that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bunny is adorable! :)

    I am lovin' that quote... I need to post that baby up! My husband is going to love it! lol

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bunny! Should have called, I am use to loading and unloading 50lb feed, I would have helped! LOL I would have put those precious children around the bunny and took their picture with colored eggs! What am I sayiny? That is work! lOL

    When you load your picture, somewhere below the picture it ask if you want center, left, right, it seems to be small, look and see if it has been clicked for the picture to be moved. Let me go upload one and get better details for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found it, go to 'add image' when that page comes up, below the browse button is the "choose layout", make sure you have the center layout checked! I get so used to having it checked, I forget to check it! Hope this is the problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think a clean house equals a wasted life. Check out the book "Chasing God and the Kids Too." The author talks about how some women don't function well in messy houses. I'm one of those women! I can haev SOME mess---but if it's too much, I just can't stand it. I have my daughter, 16 mo, help me clean. It's a game, and she loves being a helper. She dusts with me, shuts drawers, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home Goods is my absolute MOST favorite store. Oh my goodness. I could spend hours and hours in there. I love your bunny. SO perfect for Easter. Did you have a ton of fun getting the kids outfits for easter? I want a little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...