Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Cream

This will be my last snow post about anything snow. I am so sick of it. We just missed a snow storm last night, thank goodness. When I was about to lose my mind last week from all the snow and cancellations we did have some fun. A friend of mine put a recipe on Facebook for snow ice cream. It actually is good and tastes a lot like homemade ice cream. If you have anymore snow you can try, lets hope none of us do and we can just write it down for next year.
Gallon of clean fresh snow
2 Tablespoons of vanilla
1 Cup of sugar
2 cups of milk
mix it all up real good and eat right away. I thought it was pretty good, Jaden was the only one who did not like it.
Here we are enjoying it!
Champ too!
Have a great weekend everyone, so glad we are moving into March..

3 comments:

  1. that looks so fun!!! I will have to try that next time it snows ... hopefully next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just happened across your blog today and love, LOVE snow cream! However, I won't be able to try any, anytime soon since we live too far South.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had any snow cream before... sounds good! Looks like it would be lots of fun to make! :) We might be done with snow around here... maybe! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...