Sunday, February 28, 2010

Potter's Hand

I love this song. I was in Hobby Lobby a few months ago and they had the instrumental version on. It was a day that I was feeling especially discouraged I remember. Isn't it amazing how hearing one song can change your whole perspective. Do you ever feel like you are going through something hard and then God reveals himself in a big way? As I was in that store I started humming and singing the words to Lauren and I teared up. She was being especially difficult that day and I was a little overwhelmed by that and a few other things. After it was over I felt so one with God and loved at that very moment. It is amazing how Jesus is the only one that can give you that feeling of peace. At that moment nothing else mattered except that feeling and to feel cared for by Him. Today at church (which is awesome by the way!!) my friend sang this beautiful song that I love so much.
Pause my music below first (:

5 comments:

  1. Aww... HE can find you even in Hobby Lobby!! ;) Isn't HE wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful song! Thanks for posting it, because I hadn't had a chance to look it up yet. I'm so glad you are loving your church!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! I am right there with you, Katie! I love how music can change your total mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your encouraging. message. So nice to meet you in this blog world. I look forward to learning more about your journey.
    Blessings,
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...