Friday, February 12, 2010

Entry Table re-do

Before:
Found this solid wood (heavy) antique entry table off of Craigslist for $25. I thought it was kind of neat but wanted to paint it. It is really unique because it is really tall, I have never seen such a tall table like this. I did a white finish and antiqued it with furniture stain. It is really neat. You just paint it and then rub in dark stain with a old t-shirt where you want it to look older. Then I used sandpaper to rough the edges a bit and added a new knob. We have it up in our room and I think we are going to put a flat screen on it. It is so tall it would be a great height for a TV from laying in bed.
After:
Sorry for the wires but you get the idea. You can click the image to make it bigger. I am really loving this flipping. It is so addicting. I have to be careful to get stuff really cheap so that I can have fun with the hobby. I have sold a few things that I could not find a place for on Craigslist so it has worked out well. Have a great weekend everyone!! We have Upward tomorrow and a birthday party. Should be a fun weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Good job! I love white furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS Katie! good job! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great!! I wish I could get motivated to paint our old furniture, because I know it would make it look so much better! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so creative my dear! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Painting it made such a huge difference! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...