Friday, January 8, 2010

Some really neat houses!!

I love houses!! I could look and dream all day. I love classic colonial or southern colonial homes the best. No modern here, I love charm. I thought I would share some of these that I am going to post in my dream book. Everyone should have a dream book. Does this house above look familiar?? It is the Father Of The Bride House, A tribute to you Angela (One of my best friends personal favorites) I am sure many of you love this house. What kind of house would you build if you were to build or buy your dream home?







My favorite The Home Alone House..I had to add it again. I will take the smaller cousin to it. Someone not to far from us has the smaller version of this house I keep telling Rob I am going to take a picture of it. People probably think I am a stalker taking pictures of their houses. If they only knew my obsession with houses and decorating and other home decor obsessions..Have a great weekend everyone. Make yourself a dream book. It is good to dream!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures! There's a couple that I could certainly call home!

    About the bunny, you can have him for $5 if that would be ok!

    Let me know, and we'll figure out a way for you to get him!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those houses! I am all about southern charm, houses with meaning, and a purpose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    Oooh, I loved looking at these house pictures right along with you. Every one of these homes is something I'd live in in a heartveat. :)

    It's so fun to look and dream. I took my daughter in law on a Parade of Homes tour a few years ago and we enjoyed our afternoon ogling gorgeous homes.

    One of my favorite TV shows is House Hunters. Bet you like it, too.

    Blessings and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love houses too! I love open house, going through the homes and new things they have now vs 10 years ago! I would love to own a beautiful home like this, but then I wouldn't have my horses! I have always said I would have been able to have a house like one of these if I didn't have horses, but I love my life and running barrels, riding horses, this is my therapy and it is cheaper than rehab! It kept my daughter busy on the weekends and with family! Sorry, got on my soap box! GREAT PICTURES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have a house with a FULL wrap around porch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie,

    Regarding the little bunny....whatever works easier for you is fine with me! If you would like to see my house, you are more than welcome to come here to pick it up! Although the first three days of this week are packed solid for me...work, doctors, new tires. YUCK! Anyways, let me know

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, do tell your mom I am thinking of her! I am so glad we share the love of horses, there is just something about them and I wish your mom was still riding! If she ever gets the urge to on, I would be honored for her to come and ride my girls ( I have 3 sisters)....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Katie...

    How about Friday around 11am? Let me know if that works for you? Do you remember how to get here? If not, send me your email address, and I'll send you directions!

    See you then!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those kind of homes too! In fact, for a while my blog took on another dimension...I blog incessantly about dream houses in my neighborhood. I've stopped that for a while, but I always dream as I go by!

    Happy New Year from Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a dream book????? So do I. I call it my Vision Book. I also have Dream Boards where I have taken stuff I've clipped from magazines, glued them on,laminated them and wrote scripture and quotes on them - all for my dream house. My Goodly House! LOVE IT!!!!

    ps...laughed at your stalking comment :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...