Friday, January 22, 2010

Painting furniture job?

Lately I have been painting a few things I have gotten cheap and reselling them on Craigslist. I placed an ad on Craigslist asking for old junk laying around their garage basement that people were willing to sell at a good price. ( I am shocked at what people consider junk) I put some specifics of what kind of pieces I wanted. I got a reply back...It asked If I was interested in painting some display stuff for a local store. I have talked to the lady and she is interested in my work, she is coming by tonight to take a look. I am a little nervous since I am not a professional but enjoy the work. I figure it might be a fun way for me to make some extra money and not have to leave the house. I will update you all tomorrow and let you know how it goes. I have no idea what to charge either??

I did not paint this but this stuff is so in right now so I guess I am in the right business (:

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! keep us updated on how it goes.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great, Katie! I wish you lived near me and I would hire you to paint my stuff! :D Good luck.....you are really good at all that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Good luck with that lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Good luck tonight... let us know what happens. Can't wait to see some of your fun projects! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...