Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jaden finally lost his first tooth

Jaden finally lost his first tooth. It has been loose for about a month. Last week it finally feel out and he already had the new tooth poking in behind. I was worried it was coming in the wrong spot but then I looked it up online and it is said it will move into the right place but does that when there is no room. You can see his new tooth if you look close. We asked him how much his friends got from the tooth fairy and he said, "I think 50 cents." I told him how I always got a dollar and then he said, "Hmm I think it was more like $20." Gotta love kids.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Cute! Madison's did the same thing. It was half way in behind the baby one before we finally got the baby one to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! Sorry I was working all day, so I just got your note. What a cute photo of Jaden! I bet he is feeling so proud of losing his first tooth!

    Which cream curtains did you like? The ones in my dining room with the ruffles are just cheapo $8 per panel curtains from Big Lots! The pale mocha damask curtains in the kitchen are also from Big Lots! The heavy cream ones on my sliding door were $3 per panel from a thrift store. The only expensive drapes I have were the custom made pale green/robins egg blue damask in my front room office.

    Check the thrift stores first! You will be surprised by what you can find! The Ohio Thrift on Alum Creek has a good selection of curtains. Also, the Vol of Amer on Hamilton would be a good place to look. The only problem is that sometimes you only find a couple panels when you need six or eight!

    Also, maybe check out Country Curtains. A little more pricey, but worth it!

    I am happy to stop over, just let me know!

    Have fun curtain shopping!

    Polly

    P.S. my email is pollymickey@insight.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Peyton's other tooth was already there so we couldn't even get the cute toothless picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kid has some good financial sense - haha! I wish I would have gotten $20 for my teeth. My weren't that cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute and very smart :)
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when they lose their first tooth! That is my favorite. How cute is he? SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...