Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bunny and chalkboard

Isn't this the cutest bunny so cute. My blogging junking buddy Polly had him in her house.
http://sassafrasstuff.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog. I am going to do a future blog on her house. It is like something you have never seen. Her house is like a store inside. It is so neat. She has the neatest shabby chic cottage/European style home. I went and toured it a few weeks back but did not bring my camera. She is very creative!! She is a professional junker, flipper and has a eye for style. I saw the bunny on her blog and she let me buy him at a great price.
I found this chalkboard at the JCpenny outlet. I bought it for $44 it is super heavy and nice. It was in the catalog for $200. It had a little dent in the tray that was it. I do have a question though, the chalkboard doesn't seem to write real well. I might have to use my chalkboard paint and go over it. Maybe it is the chalk. It isn't real smooth, anyone ever have this issue with chalkboards? Just wanted to share.

4 comments:

  1. Awww Katie! I'm so glad you love your new bunny!! And, I'm happy to know he went to a good home!! Thanks for the kind words about my house!

    I found the most awesome green and cream damask pillows at the thrift store last week! I was so excited!

    BTW, the latest Country Home Collection catalog has some wonderful real-looking topiaries. Do you get that catalog? If not, let me know, you can have mine!

    See you...

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the greatest deals! I'm not sure about the chalkboard. I've had some that didn't write too well either, but I'm not sure if it's from the board or the chalk itself.

    I wanted to tell you that I downloaded "When the Enemy Strikes" to my Nook and I started it yesterday. It's really good! Thanks for letting me know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome. You are such a sweetie. What a find. I bought your toile black and white round tabel cloth last week. I might just use it for one of those cheap round tables. Save your catalog I would love to see it. I have never heard of country home collection. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bunny! And that chalk board is SO great! WOW! When I was a teacher I had one board in my classroom that wouldn't accept the chalk for the life of me. I got a special spray at the teacher store called Chalkboard renew or something and it worked wonders : ) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...