Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New picture frame



These are out of order but you can see that I did a little junk magic on this picture. I found the frame which was really nice at a antique mall ( I think it was from Hobby Lobby) I did not like the La Femme or whatever it was inside so I thought I could salvage the frame. It was $8 and the frame alone would have been way more if I just bought a frame. So I cut out out some favorite scrap paper and inserted it and then added a family picture. I think it looks really cute. It is a neat shape frame too, original.

Have fun junking, you never know what you will come up with. I love it because your items are original and that is what makes your house unique.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Lovin' your new picture frame! Isn't repurposing fun? Your house looks lovely for the holidays! Sorry I missed you at the shop yesterday! Thanks for the kind words about my funky little tablescape! Hope you are having a nice holiday season! I have been so busy, and now have a little cold, so that's a bummer. But, hopefully I will be feeling better soon, so I can start enjoying the season a little!

    See you!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and the picture of your family is MUCH better than La Femme!!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! I love coming here and getting inspiration!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so pretty! You're so good at that...taking junk and turning it into treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super duper cute! I got your card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with this... it looks great! What a gorgeous photo you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so good! Love the black and paper together. You asked about the Santa I have that is kneeling in front of the cross- got him from Walmart a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Katie! And I love the picture inside the frame too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...