Thursday, December 17, 2009

My little shepherd boy, so cute.

Drew was my little shepherd boy last night for his preschool play. So cute to see all the adorable kids. They sang songs and Drew sang the loudest I think!! He really practiced his songs. It just melts your heart.

Drew and his little buddy. They are so close.
Before the show started.
I love stained glass, I think this is beautiful of Jesus. Drew's school is at a church so when we pick him up we pass the sanctuary and Lauren always says "Jesus"
Here is my little Santa Baby
She is really into Christmas this year. She keeps trying to plug things in, I could scream..I do!! If she only knew how dangerous it was. She also has broken a few ornaments, oh well. Tis the Season to be Merry...She loves the lights that is for sure and Santa and snowmen and COOKIES!!

3 comments:

  1. soooo cute -- both Drew and Lauren! They are precious -- I love Lauren's shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! How cute! We just had the Christmas program at church and it was darling, too. I love seeing all the kids dressed up like shepherds and lambs. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little shepherd boy is *adorable*!! And your Santa baby is looking so cute in her Christmas shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...