Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!



Merry Christmas
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! May this year bring great joy, health, and happiness to each one of you.
We were making cookies the other day. My mom sent these cute aprons and wanted a picture of us, here you go mom!!
I love how Champ posed too my fourth child.
Drew was having fun licking the spoon.
I am teaching these boys how to cook, everyone woman loves a man that can cook. Rob is not into cooking but once a year he has a tradition of making a huge wonderful Christmas breakfast.
Our neighborhood had the neatest Christmas idea this year. They took kids around the neighborhood on a sleigh ride (hay ride) they decked the the trailers out with lights and Christmas music. We made a few stops through the neighborhood. We made cookies at one house, a craft at another, looked at a Christmas village at another and at the last....There was hot chocolate and Santa showed up. It was awesome!! The kids loved it..
Reading a story before the big man showed up.
Drew and Lauren decorating cookies.
On the sleigh ride singing Christmas Carols around the neighborhood looking at lights.
After church on Sunday, I thought these berry bushes were so neat. I would love to have these at my house, so pretty.
We have been busy, last sat we had breakfast with Santa. At our high school down the road the band played and the show choir put on a show. Lauren loved Santa she didn't want to get down at all. The boys were doing crafts after breakfast they had a table set up and all Lauren did was cry to go back with Santa. Rob was wrangling her while I helped the boys. She was not happy.

Last I wanted to show you my little tree. I had a old container that I spray painted white, I added this crazy branch thing from Hobby Lobby and hung up little ball ornaments.
Many blessing, and remember Jesus is the gift that perfectly fits the size of every heart!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the kids in those aprons... too adorable!! Looks like you guys were having so much fun! :) Merry Christmas to you and your family! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to your family. What cute pictures of the kiddos. Love the aprons too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool thing your neighborhood did! I bet the kids had fun baking with you! My MIL taught my husband how to cook, and thank goodness she did! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look adorable!! I love that idea of doing different things at different houses! I bet they had a blast! I love Lauren's pink hat! That's funny that she loved Santa :) I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Love the tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,

    Yes, those are the urns from Vintage Attic. I. LOVE. THEM.!!! If I remember correctly, they were $80 for all four. They are heavy cast iron, but not very big. Hope you had a great holiday!

    Polly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...