Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon, was awesome.

First off the movie was wonderful. It followed the book and was very exciting. I think men would even like it. The movie was packed. We had to wait in a line outside of the door to get in the movie. There were several playing at the same time and I think they were all sold out. We sat around a bunch of teenagers and they were really well behaved. I think they were so captivated by the movie they couldn't talk. There were plenty of moms and some men there so we weren't alone. Edward was wonderful but I didn't like what happened in book two with his personality so Jacob was the star. The love triangle was very believable and I was almost torn. I have always love Edward but Jacob, well you will just have to see it and when I say see it you will know what I mean (lol) he is something special. Okay enough. Have a great weekend and go see it.
Go Bucks, had to add that they play Michigan today!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have heard it is FABULOUS and I can't wait to go see it! I have always been Team Edward but I heard I may switch to Team Jacob for THIS movie!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had fun! Go Bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see it, but I don't want to stand in line! Maybe I'll wait a couple of weeks and then go see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what you said about the love triangle being so believable...that's how I was too...almost torn. I had to keep reminding myself of how it ends and why I'm Team Edward. Jacob was so so nice to look at. That smile of his is amazing. I definitely have a soft spot for that warewolf. =)

    Hope you're having a great Monday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie.
    I can't wait to see the movie! The four of us will go on Wednesday. :o)
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Moon was so good! We had to wait outside too but it was worth it. :) I'm so glad Eclipse comes out this summer instead of next Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...