Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mr. Champ

Mr. Champ here. Mommy says I am a good boy most of the time. She really likes that I vacuum the floor for her in the kitchen. I love my brothers and sister. Even though the littlest one likes to pick me up by the tail. Mommy is really proud that I am finally using the restroom outside, although I like to sneak when she least suspects it a little gift at times. I am neutered now and mom said that would help me from running off. Sometimes I like to stay in the yard and play with my family and other times I like to play a game called You Can't Catch Me. I have great fun but mom is not so happy, I have not figured it out. I think I see my ball, I love to play ball. Just wanted to say hi to all you animal lovers. I think I am handsome and I thought this picture was quite distinguished of me.

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! TOO CUTE!! haha

    My dog growing up was an excellent vaccum cleaner! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. he is cute!! So much love from a dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dog!!!
    and by the way Katie, that online church I talked about on my blog was lifechurch.tv

    so sad. I really usually enjoy it. I guess its going south like so many other churches. It grieves me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Molly body slams our poor 10lb cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My doggie is a great vacuum too :)

    I think Mr. Champ is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...