Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just hanging around


I took these at the real working farm by our house. It is fun to see how a farm was run in the 1890's. It is open almost everyday to go see at one of our metro parks. The kids love it. I feel like I have been a bad blogging friend lately. I have been getting my Christmas stuff out and have been getting caught up on projects around the house. The kids have really enjoyed fall this year, it has been so warm.

Lauren is talking so much lately. Me do it!! That is her favorite sentence. She is very independent that is for sure. I don't think she is the most strong willed child but I would say defiantly spirited. She know what she wants. If that means climbing the counters to get her movie, or drawing on the wall because she is feeling creative she will do it. Having a girl is defiantly fun but like most woman she knows what she wants. She is also into cleaning up (although she loves making messes) Yesterday she got a paper towel out and was picking up dog poop apparently Champ just made. I turn around she is cleaning it up and saying "Bad dog Champ" To funny. She really is talking a ton and seems very interested in knowing what everything is. Her other favorite thing to say is "What's That" and "Can I see" Or when we walk by candles "I want to smell" So cute. Getting a little easier. I think we hit the peak in the terrible twos about 2months ago, seems to be mellowing or staying steady at least.

8 comments:

  1. These are great pictures!! It has been a nice fall this year! :) Sounds like Lauren is going to be mommy's little helper around the house... that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that little Lauren is cleaning up dog poop! Maybe she can give lessons to my 14 year old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! All three of the kids are just growing away! Lauren definitely sounds like a little helper.....so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is too funny that she wanted to pick up the doggie poop. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life has been so busy for my kids I wish I could just hang around!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that things are mellowing, I have noticed that with Molly, some days :) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures -- the kids are so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The kids look like they are growing so much. I love that you have that farm to visit! That is awesome! So fun! And I love the pictures of the boys. The sunlight is falling just right. Very nice! I know that this will sound weird but I actually miss the twos! And the threes. and the fours! I just miss little kids. I love their excitement about life. I really must obtain one soon: )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...