Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family. We are going up to Lima, Ohio to Rob's moms house tomorrow. It will be nice to see cousins and Nana and Grandpa. Looking forward to a nice meal. So many things to be thankful for. I am still amazed how God provides for all our needs. More then we deserve he is Awesome. I am thankful for my loving family God's greatest gift to me. May you all have a blessed day.
Here are some picture from last week of the kids playing in the leaves. What beautiful weather we have had here in Ohio. I love this picture of my boys!!







The house is decked out inside and outside except the back yard. I think this will be one of the best Christmas's ever. The kids are really into everything Christmas. Lauren loves the lights, she says "Look mom lights, cool" Jaden wanted the tree up early this year and Drew has every Star Wars toy circled in ever circular and a whole list of stuff he thinks he is getting (he he)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Looks like they had a great time in the leaf pile. Fall brings the best memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures... pure joy! :) I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photos! Have a great Thanksgiving, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving Katie.
    Love, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Lauren in the leaves with her eyes closed. She looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...