Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Wreath, Ballard Design tips...

My front door wreath! I love making wreaths one of my favorite projects to do. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wanted to share with you this Style Studio section from Ballard Designs. I have never noticed this before but there are so many good tips and ideas. There is also cutomer questions on how to use space. I love Ballards!! It is very expensive and I own only two things from the store, but copy the look. Check this out and let me know what you think. http://ballardstylestudio.com/?code=SDW0521

8 comments:

  1. So cute! I made our front door wreath too, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath! I have never made a wreath before, but I was thinking the other day after seeing everyone else make them on the blogs that I might have to try! I'm off to check out the link you posted. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreath Katie! I hope you and your family had a very wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your wreath Katie!
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Great job!

    BTW: I LOVE your blog. :)
    Rach (from the BCS boards)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wreath is gorgeous! I love Ballards too and have all the catalogs I have ever gotten from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wreath is gorgeous! I love Ballard's. Their catalogs offer such inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a super awesome job on this wreath!! It's gorgeous and I'm sure a fraction of the cost. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...