Monday, October 5, 2009

To cute, in the lost and found.

I took these about 3-4 weeks ago and forgot about them. I love this dress, and her face in this photo to funny.


Stop and smell the roses.

She pretends to feed this dog everyday. It is so cute!!
She is mad because her shoes don't match, just kidding. That is defiantly a fashion No No.
Lauren defiantly has a wide range of looks. From her happy and sweet faces to her mean and evil looks that she loves to give me when she doesn't get her way. I'm in trouble.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! Don't you just love those looks when they don't get their way? LOL! She looks so beautiful in all of her pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so adorable! Love her 'stopping to smell the roses' and that she pretends to feed the dog statue everyday... that is so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, and her feeding the dog. I would have thought you would of put a bunny out there, since you love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious. I love her dress, it is just too cute!! That cracks me up with her feeding the statue every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks SO adorable! That dress is so her! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie,
    I just love that first picture of Lauren (all of them are precious-but the first one is just so cute)! :o)
    Love,
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I just love that dress Katie : ) So pretty!

    I laughed about your bumpit review and your stripper hair : ) I always love your hair in pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...