Monday, October 26, 2009

Terrarium re-do and some curtains


A few posts back I got this wonderful terrarium. I love it but it was a outdated wood color. From my wonderful blogging friends I got some good suggestions. Now it is a lovely black. Oh how I love black. Black makes everything look good... I love it now, I still don't know what to put in yet. I'm thinking some different plants, and getting some little things to let the kids grow in it.
My room had some ugly plain curtains. I finally got these and I love them. They are a tan and cream damask. They look perfect I think. It is hard to take pictures next to a bright window and still get good shots of curtains, but you get a idea. We have a JCpenny outlet here and if your lucky you can find some really great returns. These were originally $70 for a set I got two windows done for $40 a total of 4 panels. I redid a armour a few months ago that I will list soon, it was only $10 from a yard sale. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

  1. It looks SO good... I love it!! Working on painting some things black today too! ;)

    I really like your curtains. I have been looking/thinking about curtains a lot lately... I think it's time to get some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your terrarium and the new curtains look GREAT!! A Penney's outlet would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's that cool terrarium again! Love the redo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My MIL always goes to the Penney's outlet when she visits her sister in Dublin. She loves it there! So cute, you are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Katie,
    Your terrarium looks fabulous! Great job! :o)
    Oh and your curtains! What great price.
    I am finishing up an armoire for a client of mine, who I bartered with. I can not wait to see yours! :o)
    Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks good! You always do fabulous "re-dos"! I think black makes everything look better too! :)

    Hope you're having a great week!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...